Corporate Training Solutions (CTS) is the Learning and Development arm of Corporate Manpower Solutions. We believe that an integrated human-capital strategy can create a self-perpetuating cycle of engaged, committed employees who deliver superior business performance. Our corporate training and learning solutions are delivered through a four-stage model, Define opportunity, Develop Solution, Deliver Solution and Demonstrate Effectiveness.
- Define Opportunity: Investigate and Identify learning opportunity.
- Develop solutions: Investigate and Identify learning opportunity.
- Deliver solutions: We follow a holistic methodology to achieve:
- Individual Goal – Achieve personal goals, which in turn, enhances the individual contribution to an organization.
- Organizational Goal – Attain the organization with its primary objective by bringing individual effectiveness.
- Functional Goal– Enhance department’s contribution at a level suitable to the organization’s needs.
- Societal Goal – Ensure that an organization is ethically and socially responsible to the needs and challenges of the society.
- Demonstrate Effectiveness: We have a rigorous measurement process in place, with measurements at multiple levels. Our aim is to produce positive, measurable results for our clients.
to visit the CTS Website
Besides our staffing solutions, we also provide other independent services with the aim of supporting our client and its manpower in the form of HR Consulting & Payroll Management.
Employee satisfaction surveys, executive coaching and mentoring, designing and implementation of HR policies and procedures are also a our product offering. Our strategies are designed in tandem with the business fundamentals without losing sight of the Profit & Loss responsibilities of the organization.
Our repertoire of services include
- Mergers & Acquisitions consulting
- Performance Management
- Organizational Diagnostic
- Change Management
- Human Capital, compensation and benefits benchmarking
- Implementation of HR technologies to facilitate human capital management.
- Communication & employee interest management
- Retirement Policy formulation
- legal counseling,
Corporate Manpower Solutions offers superior control through our in-house technology along with the convenience and peace of mind of tax filing and other services. Our services are designed with the consideration of evaluating the entire process of payroll management, We believe in covering all the aspects of payroll processing right from the beginning to end. The whole gamut of Payroll management services include-
- Payroll Processing with appropriate deductions.
- Management of Employee investments & Income Tax Filings.
- Filing employee Income tax returns.
- Leave Managements.
- PDF reports for Monthly/Annual intervals.
- Yearly Payroll summary.
- Maintenance of data of different salary structures.
- Generating Monthly/Half Yearly/Yearly statutory reports for(Social contribution) PF and (Accidental Insurance & related benefits)ESI departments. namely,
- Generating Salary slips and Salary statements.
- Changeable Salary heads and Salary structures.
- Facility to download the reports to PF department.
- Master database of all the employees at one place.
In the last thirty-two years, our organization has acquired a wide and constantly updated database of Individuals with details about their qualifications, experience and ambitions. We ensure placements through Head-hunting, rich Databanks, Advertisements, foreign Recruitment Associates, all-India sub-agents, and stringent screening processes all managed by experienced professionals.
Our services cater to a myriad of sectors across functional areas. Each segment is serviced by its own Specialized & dedicated Team & this ensures that each one receives the attention to quality it deserves.
The success in a company is the extension of the success achieved by its employees. At Corporate Manpower Solutions, we understand this integral relationship & base our services to maintain and strengthen it. Our services stretch and adapt as per our client’s requirements, adhering to as far as possible a ‘Never say No’ policy. However we maintain that our core competency and Excellency rests within Middle Management to Sr. Management Recruitment.
In the domestic market, we cater to various different verticals, though concentrating especially in
Engineering, Architecture, Construction, Hospitality, Mining, IT, ITes, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing & Industrial products, Banking & Financial Services, Media, Insurance and Real Estate, Cross-functionally, we specialize in Finance, HR, Operations, Sales & Marketing, Account Management, IT, MIS, Training, Exports, Quality and Administration.
This service caters to all Top management requirements. Dealing with sensitivities involved with CXO requirements, we at CMS follow a simple yet efficient plan of action which is executed by our specialized Executive Search Team -
- In-depth briefing of the requirement in question
- Internal team briefing
- Sourcing the candidates through Headhunting, referencing and our Database accumulated through the 30 years of our existence
- Screening of Candidates & validation
- Scheduling personal interviews
- Selection & backups
- Pre & post joining Follow ups
Our Specialized Team, with years of experience behind them understands that Confidentiality coupled with knowledge of our client's business as well as understanding of the opportunity is the key to Executive Search, hence providing our clients with a professional service which has the much needed finesse that such requirements deserve but rarely receive.
Some of our recent closures include
- Country Head (CEO) for a Multinational Hospitality Brand
- VP HR for a 1000 Crore Turnover Real Estate Based group
- VP Projects for a global giant in the Construction & Engineering Sector.
- CFO for an Auto Ancillary Based Group
….to name a few.
Blue Collar Recruitment Solutions
Just like Executive Search solutions requires a specialized team of experts in the field to pull off, recruitment of skilled, semi-skilled & unskilled workers too requires special attention. This is why Al Vakil Group has setup not only a specialized team of experienced professionals but also specialized Testing centres where the candidates skill set & knowledge may be empirically tested!
Al Vakil has also setup Training Centres for our candidates where they are not only trained keeping in mind the requirements of our clients but also the requirements of the country of employment. Our Proficient Trainers harbor years of experience working with the Best of Companies in the Gulf region and thus provide our candidates with adequate practical & theoretical training from their years of professional experience.
Our expertise ranges across a myriad of sectors including Construction – Civil, (MEP) Mechanical, Plumbing & Electrical, Fabrication, cleaning, security & Hospital staff.
If you would like to enjoy the flexibility of building your staff, keeping your projects moving and assisting overloaded employees, Temporary Staffing may be your best option.
Our temporary staffing service helps our clients quickly ramp up project teams with the manpower required to fill short-term and long-term needs. We employ innovative techniques to access the best talents on current skill sets, emerging technologies and next generation trends.
We collaborate with our clients to understand their staffing needs,while our dedicated recruitment team works on identifying the right resources, screening, interviewing, testing and short listing candidates.
To ensure the continual availability of qualified and efficient resources, we take full advantage of many different channels to find and recruit staff.
What do you need to know?
- Our candidates are interviewed in person, not by telephone.
- Candidates are previously contacted before submitting CV's to the clients, companies.
- Only proper candidates who clearly match the job description are put forward.
- Our candidates are given a detailed job specification of the vacancy and only relevant information on the Client Company on an interview.
- Consultants are specialists in their fields. One consultant deals with each vacancy and helps through the recruitment process to completion.
- We keep a contact with candidates and clients in the first three months after placement and progress is being observed
- We shall be responsible for pre medical of candidates before client goes ahead for visa formalities.
- All the required documentation for candidates until he is deployed to the country of employment is the responsibility of Al Vakil.
- cost effective
- no need for advertisement
- no need for wasting time for recruitment process
- supplied with good, quality CVs
Al Vakil shall also arrange interview facilites for clients in the respected countries with all trade testing facilities for skilled & Unskilled workers & In house interview & Video confrencing facilities for staffing positions.
Selection of proper employee is based on:
- The familiarity with the job market (in this field we cooperate with our offices in India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Philipines, Pakistan, Vietnam & other Asian Countries)
- Precise qualification and language knowledge level verification and technical skill level assesments. We check all employees files, which confirm education, skills, qualifications and certificates, references and also criminal and medical checks
- We have a large data base of employees in various trades and professions, such as Civil & Mep workers, bricklayer, welder, joiners, drivers, farm workers, care workers, machine operators, hotel staff, chefs, restaurant staff, kitchen porters, housekeepers, engineers and many more.
- We offer the possibility of organizing whole teams of workers for specific projects
- Most of our candidates are able to provide occupation certificates and documented sustained experience
The Salary offered to our candidates depends on our Clients decision. We will than search for best qualified people willing to work for the salary offered.
Click here to download our Contract